Friday, January 18, 2008

stupid phone camera

alright, well, here is a brief rundown of my day. not that it is even worth posting these pictures taken from my phone, but you will be happy to know that this is the last post in which we will be subject to such blurriness.


the shupesters spent the day on the film stage behind the studio shooting album cover pictures. they arent exactly a "guitar amp" band, but they wanted to be for the pictures, so they stacked all my gear up around them. this made me simultaneously amazed at how many amps i have, excited to see them all in one place like that, and nervous that something would get knocked down, resulting in their photo shoot costing me $3k.


sarah dropped off the dudes so she could do some shopping for the little dudette. Ive taken to calling the boys the dudes. not really sure why. anyway, that's dude number one in blurovision on the left and dude number two sporting the hat. we went down to our new favorite-Pastorero and enjoyed tacos and quesadillas.

after lunch I went digital camera hunting again. as I walked into circuit city I swore to myself that I would not leave empty handed. of course, while in the store I got an email from someone selling a camera used on craigslist. I left empty handed but saved myself $100! so now I am armed at last.

to end the day I played some bass for the fantastic band atherton. ive been asked a few times if i'm in the band, what do i play, etc etc. as of now, i just play whatever they need. sometimes guitar, sometimes baritone guitar, sometimes bass. i love playing with them, so i'm always up for whatever. anyway, good show, kilby court, so it was freezing, but it was sold out and actually oversold by 50 people which is about 50% more than should be in that shack, so yeah, good times.

No comments: