Wednesday, January 23, 2008

for sale: one enormous trash bag full of candy.


look people, i am seriously getting sick of this candy. stupid costco and their 2 for 1 sale. i thought it would be a good idea to stock up for the studio candy jar. but do you have any idea what effect that huge bag of candy is having on me? i've basically become an anteater, but instead of inhaling ants, i inhale mini twix bars. damn you MARS candy company!

no joke, i must have eaten 8 of them today. they are so small and adorable, plus, for some reason, the shupesters never want to eat lunch, so what am i to do?! well, between the twix and the jolly ranchers, ive decided we have too much inventory AND ALL OF IT MUST GO!!

so come on down to Junioraudio! bad credit??? NO PROBLEM!

"Junioraudio really helped my dreams come true. Other stores turned us away, but Junioraudio was there to help me get the candy of my dreams, and now look how fat I am!"

No comments: