Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Odds and Ends


Once the new console was installed, there were quite a few small sessions coming and going. First of all - a few days of film scoring with Sam Cardon. I thought putting this on the marquee to welcome Sam was pretty funny, not sure if Sam thought so or not.



I'm afraid that despite the fact that I recorded and mixed an entire Jericho Road album for Deseret Book in May and June, the only proof I have is this one picture -



Between recording and mixing the Jericho Road album, Code Hero came on in. Again, I thought the marquee was pretty funny but...

we put the drums out in the big room for a nice roomy sound. u67s as overheads, blue bottle mics with the b4 omni capsule as room mics.




2 comments:

http://unclefuckinry.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

This is the first log I have found that actually talks about music!

reginag said...

That's a nice console you got there.

native american art